Training of Trainers in Peacebuilding & Conflict Transformation Course; 26th to 30th April 2021-Online
April 26 @ 8:00 am - April 30 @ 5:00 pm
This training is ideal for practitioners who design and facilitate trainings in the fields of Peacebuilding, Peace Keeping Operations, Development, Humanitarian Relief, Human Rights and Post War Recovery in Africa.
The training is divided into two main parts with Part One focusing on building participants competencies in Understanding Conflict & Conflict Analysis, Conflict Management and Peacebuilding Strategies while Part Two is wholly dedicated to the enhancement of participants’ competencies as trainers.
At the end of the five days, participants will have gained up-to-date knowledge and skills in specific peacebuilding themes in addition to fundamental skills in conducting training in various contexts (including online).
Objectives of the training
1. To Deepen participants Understanding of Conflict& Real time conflict analysis, Conflict Management and Peacebuilding Strategies
2. To Enhance participants skills in designing, facilitating and evaluating trainings (including online)
3. To enhance participants knowledge and skills of how to take their trainings online
1. Setting the Scene- Understanding Conflict& real time conflict analysis
2. Conflict Management Skills
3. Peacebuilding Strategies
1. Fundamentals in Adult learning
2. Exploring the role of a facilitator/training in dynamic contexts
3. Designing a training curriculum (including online trainings)
4. Facilitation skills and techniques (including online trainings)
5. Evaluating a training programme