Training of Trainers in Peacebuilding & Conflict Transformation Course; 22nd to 26th March 2021, Nairobi, Kenya
March 22 @ 8:00 am - March 26 @ 5:00 pm
This training is ideal for practitioners who design and facilitate trainings in the fields of Peacebuilding, Peace Keeping Operations, Development, Humanitarian Relief, Human Rights and Post War Recovery in Africa.
The training is divided into two main parts with Part One focusing on building participants competencies in Understanding Conflict, Conflict Management and Peacebuilding Strategies while Part Two is wholly dedicated to the enhancement of participants’ competencies as trainers.
At the end of the five days, participants will have gained up-to-date knowledge and skills in specific peacebuilding themes in addition to fundamental skills in conducting training in various contexts.
Objectives of the training
1. To Deepen participants Understanding of Conflict, Conflict Management and Peacebuilding Strategies
2. To Enhance participants skills in designing, facilitating and evaluating trainings
1. Setting the Scene- Understanding Conflict
2. Conflict Management Skills
3. Peacebuilding Strategies
1. Fundamentals in Adult learning
2. Exploring the role of a facilitator/training in dynamic contexts
3. Designing a training curriculum
4. Facilitation skills and techniques
5. Evaluating a training programme