2020 Training calendar
March 2 @ 8:00 am - December 11 @ 5:00 pm
In the year 2020, COPA will organize and facilitate the following trainings:
- Peacebuilding & Conflict Transformation Course; 2nd to 6th March, Then 16th to 20th November 2020
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting & Learning in Peacebuilding Practice Course; 20th to 24th April, then 19th to 23rd October 2020.
- Gendering Human Security, Peacebuilding & Conflict Transformation Course; 15th to 19th June then 7th to 11th December 2020.
- Training of Trainers in Peacebuilding & Conflict Transformation Course; 17th to 21st August 2020.
- Practitioners in Conflict: Refreshing Skills & Creating Strategies for Change Course; A continuing Professional Development for Practitioners working in Conflict; Dates for 2020 to be announced later
- These trainings are ideal for practitioners working in the fields of Peacebuilding, Peace Keeping Operations, Development, Humanitarian Relief, Human Rights, Post War Recovery and Climate Adaptation in fragile contexts in Africa and beyond.
- All the trainings will take place in Nairobi, Kenya,
- Each of the trainings cost $1300 for those on full board accommodation and $800 for those who have alternative accommodation arrangements. In all instances, airport pickup and drop off in Nairobi, Kenya is organized by COPA at no extra cost.
For detailed information on the trainings, kindly download the 2020 training calendar here