2020 Training Calendar
March 30 @ 8:30 am - December 11 @ 4:30 pm
Due to the on-going travel challenges occasioned by the Corona Virus spread, trainings scheduled for March and April have been postponed. Trainings will resume from the last week of May or Mid June 2020 if circumstances permit. The training calendar will be updated to reflect these changes in due time.
Meanwhile, stay safe!!!
In 2020, Coalition for Peace in Africa has lined up the following trainings for practitioners working in Peacebuilding, Peace Keeping Operations, Humanitarian Relief, Human Rights, Development and Climate Change Adaptation in fragile contexts in Africa and beyond;
- Peacebuilding & Conflict Transformation Course; 30th March to 3rd April 2020, 16th to 20th November 2020
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting & Learning in Peacebuilding Practice Course; 15th to 19th June 2020, 19th to 23rd October 2020
- Gendering Human Security, Peacebuilding & Conflict Transformation Course; 20th to 24th April 2020, 7th to 11th December 2020
- Training of Trainers in Peacebuilding & Conflict Transformation Course; 17th to 21st August 2020
- Practitioners in Conflict; Refreshing Skills & Creating Strategies for Change Course; A continuing professional development for practitioners working in conflict; 28th September to 2nd October 2020
All the trainings will take place in Nairobi, Kenya
Training charges :
Option 1: $1300 -caters for tuition fee, certificate of participation and full board accommodation at the training centre
Option 2: $800-caters for tuition fee, certificate of participation and the conference package at the training centre
Airport pickup and drop off in Nairobi is arranged for all participants at no extra costs.
For detailed information on the courses, download the 2020 training calendar here